Thursday, October 19, 2006

Genea-Man in Action!

I posted the other day about Genea-Man - my super-hero creation for a presentation I did back in January at CVGS.

Well, Janice Brown of the Cow Hampshire blog has gotten real creative and has posted a 3-panel cartoon of Genea-Man at http://www.searchroots.com/genea-man.pdf.

It may not be there for long - I will post an URL when I can find a home for it on my web site.

Thank you to Janice for her hard work - she has a very creative touch and a wonderful sense of humor (well, how else do you explain Cow Hampshire?).

My wife looked at the comic strip and laughed out loud, and wondered where all the muscles, and hair, were in my real identity. I told her that I only look like that at the library doing research, obviously!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Glad you like it Randy, I had fun too :D

J